Control tests


If you have obtained a driver's license in an EU country, you can usually have it rewritten without any major problems. Outside the EU, you can drive in Switzerland for one year. Then you have to pass the so-called control test, as the rules in Switzerland are quite strict and do not necessarily correspond to what you may have learned in your country.

We are at your disposal as a driving school for this purpose.

Within 3 months you will receive a request from the road traffic office to be able to complete your control test.

We recommend that you book a few driving lessons in order to pass the exam safely and successfully.

The meeting point for the first driving lesson and all upcoming driving lessons is at the KKL Luzern.

Every driving lesson starts and ends here.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-23 um 23.17.31.png